An olive green suit like this is so versatile! You can wear it out for a fancy occasion by dressing it up with nude strappy heels and a beige camisole underneath or add a black turtleneck and pointed toe booties when the temperatures start to drop. Or layer it over a white button down shirt with nude pumps for a modern office ensemble. Since the silhouette is very loose and comfortable, you could easily where it casually as well with crisp white sneakers and a v-neck short/long sleeve underneath. The color olive green (or army green) is also timeless and flattering so you’ll be able to get a lot of wear out of the suit as well as wearing the blazer and pants as separates! Love it!
Do you want to to know where to get the specific clothing that I’m wearing? Just comment below or message me per email, Instagram or Pinterest and I’ll link it or similar pieces. Don’t forget to mention the specific country you’re in so I can send you the right links. Happy shopping! 🙂
I recommend the following online stores for affordable elegant clothes:
- Na-kd has quality dress pants, sweaters, faux leather, boots & bags (has sales often)
- Zara has high quality blazers and matching suits
- H&M has nice sweater dresses with a flattering silhouettes (cinched waist)
- ASOS, H&M, Zara, Missguided and Boohoo have good pieces in general e.g. coats, cardigans, blazers, shoes, etc.
- Aldo & Aliexpress have structured bags for affordable prices
- Shein has the most affordable clothes especially blouses, jeans, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Consider buying pre-loved items that are good quality / name brand such as coats & bags
If you want to know the styling guidelines that I follow for every outfit, check out my elegant fashion guides: How to Always Look Elegant, Clothes That Look Cheap, How to Look Expensive on a Budget & The Biggest Fashion Mistakes.
Was this post inspiring or helpful? Then like it, save/pin it and share it! Have a question or do you want to say what you loved about this post? Leave a comment and I’ll get back to you.