By now you may have noticed that I am a sucker for animal print and zebra is no exception. It is a classic, neutral print that is naturally black and white so it matches everything! A good zebra blouse can be a wardrobe staple that you can wear for years to come as it never goes out of style. You can pair it with black wide legged pants and pointy pumps for a classy ensemble that you flaunt at a dinner or any evening event. Here I opted for patent shoes and a matching bag so that the black pieces pop. While I found this blouse on Shein, zebra print is currently on trend as well so you’ll most likely be able to find it at any of your favorite shops.
Do you want to to know where to get the specific clothing that I’m wearing? Just comment below or message me per email, Instagram or Pinterest and I’ll link it or similar pieces. Don’t forget to mention the specific country you’re in so I can send you the right links. Happy shopping! 🙂
I recommend the following online stores for affordable elegant clothes:
- Na-kd has quality dress pants, sweaters, faux leather, boots & bags (has sales often)
- Zara has high quality blazers and matching suits
- H&M has nice sweater dresses with a flattering silhouettes (cinched waist)
- ASOS, H&M, Zara, Missguided and Boohoo have good pieces in general e.g. coats, cardigans, blazers, shoes, etc.
- Aldo & Aliexpress have structured bags for affordable prices
- Shein has the most affordable clothes especially blouses, jeans, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Consider buying pre-loved items that are good quality / name brand such as coats & bags
If you want to know the styling guidelines that I follow for every outfit, check out my elegant fashion guides: How to Always Look Elegant, Clothes That Look Cheap, How to Look Expensive on a Budget & The Biggest Fashion Mistakes.
Was this post inspiring or helpful? Then like it, save/pin it and share it! Have a question or do you want to say what you loved about this post? Leave a comment and I’ll get back to you.