I coach you on how you can shop for and style yourself in an elegant fashion. This way you can get dressed effortlessly and feel confident every day.
Elegance is versatile and I believe that anyone can adapt it to their own personal style so that you are look and feel appropriate and respectable no matter the occasion or season. You’ll also learn to have a more timeless and capsule wardrobe that can save you time, money and effort. I believe that dressing well is a form of self-care as the way you look on the outside is often a reflection of how you feel about yourself on the inside and it can affect you vice versa.
Of course I’ll tailor the online sessions to your shopping budget, body type and personal style.
We’ll shop together and I’ll help you pick out the right clothes but my philosophy is for you to learn from our sessions and to eventually become confident on your own.
What you can expect in the online sessions (this is also what I did for myself):
- get to know each other
- learn about your style goals & needs (climate / occasions)
- analyze your current style, body type & wardrobe (what you like/dislike & gaps)
- set a shopping budget
- create a style mood board & shopping checklist by gathering inspiration online (Google, Pinterest, Instagram)
- we’ll shop together online for you by sharing our screens (mobile possible too)
- learn online shopping strategies
- what to look for and avoid
- how to shop efficiently and not waste time and money
- try on the clothes that you bought, see what we like/dislike
- show how you can style what you bought, mix and match
- Optional Beauty Sessions
- elegant makeup for everyday and formal events (drugstore & high end)
- classy nail styles and how you can do them yourself and make them last
- hair advice – care and styling (I prefer options that are not damaging)
- skincare for your skin type
Let’s have a call so that I can learn about your individuals needs. We can discuss the details and any questions that you have. Just check out my contact page and I look forward to hearing from you!
In the meantime, check out my in-depth style guides below: