A pair of long black shorts (also called Bermuda shorts) are a capsule wardrobe must-have. Get a length that is long enough which you feel are comfortable and flattering. I got these from Shein last year but you can find many similar ones there and at most (online stores). While they match anything, they look especially chic paired together with a high neck sleeveless top. The one I’m wearing is from Shein (US, UK, EU link). It’s silk so it’s super lightweight and breathable for the summer. Add some black strappy block heels, a little black quilted bag and gold watch and you’re ready for a comfortable night out! You can also easily turn the look into am even more casual one by switching out the shoes for thin black slide sandals.
Do you want to to know where to get the specific clothing that I’m wearing? Just comment below or message me per email, Instagram or Pinterest and I’ll link it or similar pieces. Don’t forget to mention the specific country you’re in so I can send you the right links. Happy shopping! 🙂
I recommend the following online stores for affordable elegant clothes:
- Na-kd has quality dress pants, sweaters, faux leather, boots & bags (has sales often)
- Zara has high quality blazers and matching suits
- H&M has nice sweater dresses with a flattering silhouettes (cinched waist)
- ASOS, H&M, Zara, Missguided and Boohoo have good pieces in general e.g. coats, cardigans, blazers, shoes, etc.
- Aldo & Aliexpress have structured bags for affordable prices
- Shein has the most affordable clothes especially blouses, jeans, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Consider buying pre-loved items that are good quality / name brand such as coats & bags
If you want to know the styling guidelines that I follow for every outfit, check out my elegant fashion guides: How to Always Look Elegant, Clothes That Look Cheap, How to Look Expensive on a Budget & The Biggest Fashion Mistakes.
Was this post inspiring or helpful? Then like it, save/pin it and share it! Have a question or do you want to say what you loved about this post? Leave a comment and I’ll get back to you.