A matching satin or silk set is an easy breezy (literally) sophisticated look that can never go wrong for the warmer months. Here I paired this black satin wrap blouse (US link, UK link, EU link) with black satin pants and it’s that easy. Opting for wrap, looser styles will ensure that they’re flattering, no matter your body type. Also, thin strapped block heels look less harsh than thicker straps in the color black. Add whatever fun purse you’d like – like this golden one – and cat eye sunglasses for extra fancy touches. The best part about this outfit is that it’s loose and comfortable to lounge around in at a beach bar for example.
Do you want to to know where to get the specific clothing that I’m wearing? Just comment below or message me per email, Instagram or Pinterest and I’ll link it or similar pieces. Don’t forget to mention the specific country you’re in so I can send you the right links. Happy shopping! 🙂
I recommend the following online stores for affordable elegant clothes:
- Na-kd has quality dress pants, sweaters, faux leather, boots & bags (has sales often)
- Zara has high quality blazers and matching suits
- H&M has nice sweater dresses with a flattering silhouettes (cinched waist)
- ASOS, H&M, Zara, Missguided and Boohoo have good pieces in general e.g. coats, cardigans, blazers, shoes, etc.
- Aldo & Aliexpress have structured bags for affordable prices
- Shein has the most affordable clothes especially blouses, jeans, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Consider buying pre-loved items that are good quality / name brand such as coats & bags
If you want to know the styling guidelines that I follow for every outfit, check out my elegant fashion guides: How to Always Look Elegant, Clothes That Look Cheap, How to Look Expensive on a Budget & The Biggest Fashion Mistakes.
Was this post inspiring or helpful? Then like it, save/pin it and share it! Have a question or do you want to say what you loved about this post? Leave a comment and I’ll get back to you.