This look is just amazing! Peach has been one of my favorite colors recently. It’s feminine yet sophisticated and timeless. Suit vests are very in right now but I think that they are also timeless. Here I had to go for a whole matching suit of course. A white wrap blouse with a v-neck goes well under the vest and the blazer can be worn over it for cooler temperatures. White loafers tie in the suit nicely but you could also opt for white sneakers for a more sporty look or nude heels for more formal events. You can also get a lot of wear out of the pieces separately. The blazer looks great with cream/white skirts or pants and the pants can be worn with a beige top. Any small nude / white bag would look great with this look. Here I opted for a beige quilted crossbody bag (which matches everything by the way – so satisfying!). The suit is from Mango (Vest, Pants, Blazer). See the Recommend Items page on the blog for more product links!
Do you want to to know where to get the specific clothing that I’m wearing? Just comment below or message me per email, Instagram or Pinterest and I’ll link it or similar pieces. Don’t forget to mention the specific country you’re in so I can send you the right links. Happy shopping! 🙂
I recommend the following online stores for affordable elegant clothes:
- Na-kd has quality dress pants, sweaters, faux leather, boots & bags (has sales often)
- Zara has high quality blazers and matching suits
- H&M has nice sweater dresses with a flattering silhouettes (cinched waist)
- ASOS, H&M, Zara, Missguided and Boohoo have good pieces in general e.g. coats, cardigans, blazers, shoes, etc.
- Aldo & Aliexpress have structured bags for affordable prices
- Shein has the most affordable clothes especially blouses, jeans, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Consider buying pre-loved items that are good quality / name brand such as coats & bags
If you want to know the styling guidelines that I follow for every outfit, check out my elegant fashion guides: How to Always Look Elegant, Clothes That Look Cheap, How to Look Expensive on a Budget & The Biggest Fashion Mistakes.
Was this post inspiring or helpful? Then like it, save/pin it and share it! Have a question or do you want to say what you loved about this post? Leave a comment and I’ll get back to you.