Long sleeve polo shirts are very popular nowadays yet will still be fashionable long after the trend is gone. The collared style is more elevated than a simple long sleeve. I would recommend getting ones in neutral colors like white and black (I found mine at Shein but you can find them everywhere nowadays). You can pair them with dress pants or even jeans. Here I paired the black top with white belted carrot pants, pointy black flats and cat eye sunglasses. It’s such a simple, yet sophisticated look.
Do you want to to know where to get the specific clothing that I’m wearing? Just comment below or message me per email, Instagram or Pinterest and I’ll link it or similar pieces. Don’t forget to mention the specific country you’re in so I can send you the right links. Happy shopping! 🙂
I recommend the following online stores for affordable elegant clothes:
- Na-kd has quality dress pants, sweaters, faux leather, boots & bags (has sales often)
- Zara has high quality blazers and matching suits
- H&M has nice sweater dresses with a flattering silhouettes (cinched waist)
- ASOS, H&M, Zara, Missguided and Boohoo have good pieces in general e.g. coats, cardigans, blazers, shoes, etc.
- Aldo & Aliexpress have structured bags for affordable prices
- Shein has the most affordable clothes especially blouses, jeans, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Consider buying pre-loved items that are good quality / name brand such as coats & bags
If you want to know the styling guidelines that I follow for every outfit, check out my elegant fashion guides: How to Always Look Elegant, Clothes That Look Cheap, How to Look Expensive on a Budget & The Biggest Fashion Mistakes.
Was this post inspiring or helpful? Then like it, save/pin it and share it! Have a question or do you want to say what you loved about this post? Leave a comment and I’ll get back to you.