A monochrome white blazer and pants suit outfit is such an easy way to look put together for any occasion in the warmer months. You only need your capsule wardrobe basics – a white blazer and white dress pants. Go all out and them it with matching pointy gold pumps and a purse or tone it down with nude ones (see below). Wear it with a white blouse or thin v neck sweater depending on the temperatures. You can also opt for gold boat shoes (2nd picture below) if you’re going to be doing a lot of standing at the yacht party. 😉 Of course you can wear a loose boyfriend blazer like this (I bought it at Boohoo) on its own with other colored pants or as a light jacket in the summer.
Do you want to to know where to get the affordable clothing that I’m wearing? Just comment below or message me per email, Instagram or Pinterest and I’ll link it or similar pieces. Don’t forget to mention the specific country you’re in so I can send you the right links. Happy shopping! 🙂
I recommend the following online stores for affordable elegant clothes:
- Na-kd has quality dress pants, sweaters, faux leather, boots & bags (has sales often)
- Zara has high quality blazers and matching suits
- H&M has nice sweater dresses with a flattering silhouettes (cinched waist)
- ASOS, H&M, Zara, Missguided and Boohoo have good pieces in general e.g. coats, cardigans, blazers, shoes, etc.
- Aldo & Aliexpress have structured bags for affordable prices
- Shein has the most affordable clothes especially blouses, jeans, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Consider buying pre-loved items that are good quality / name brand such as coats & bags
If you want to know the styling guidelines that I follow for every outfit, check out my elegant fashion guides: How to Always Look Elegant, Clothes That Look Cheap, How to Look Expensive on a Budget & The Biggest Fashion Mistakes.
Was this post inspiring or helpful? Then like it, save/pin it and share it! Have a question or do you want to say what you loved about this post? Leave a comment and I’ll get back to you.