A one shoulder top like this black satin number is so glamorous. It looks especially fabulous with black high waisted wide leg pants which balance out the volume of the puffy sleeve. You can add any pair of heels but black strappy sandals add symmetry to the top by also showing some skin on the bottom. Large gold statement earrings, a little black patent leather bag, red lips and “hot-roller-curls” add extra Hollywood glamor to the look.
Do you want to to know where to get the specific clothing that I’m wearing? Just comment below or message me per email, Instagram or Pinterest and I’ll link it or similar pieces. Don’t forget to mention the specific country you’re in so I can send you the right links. Happy shopping! 🙂
I recommend the following online stores for affordable elegant clothes:
- Na-kd has quality dress pants, sweaters, faux leather, boots & bags (has sales often)
- Zara has high quality blazers and matching suits
- H&M has nice sweater dresses with a flattering silhouettes (cinched waist)
- ASOS, H&M, Zara, Missguided and Boohoo have good pieces in general e.g. coats, cardigans, blazers, shoes, etc.
- Aldo & Aliexpress have structured bags for affordable prices
- Shein has the most affordable clothes especially blouses, jeans, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Consider buying pre-loved items that are good quality / name brand such as coats & bags
If you want to know the styling guidelines that I follow for every outfit, check out my elegant fashion guides: How to Always Look Elegant, Clothes That Look Cheap, How to Look Expensive on a Budget & The Biggest Fashion Mistakes.
Was this post inspiring or helpful? Then like it, save/pin it and share it! Have a question or do you want to say what you loved about this post? Leave a comment and I’ll get back to you.