Is this not one of the nicest suits you’ve ever seen? A cream suit outfit like this will definitely last a while in my wardrobe. It is from Zara (blazer link, pants link) and I must say that Zara has been making some really high quality blazers and pants. These are so thick that you definitely don’t have to worry about them being see-through. The blazer looks so elegant, modern and yet timeless with its long-length and slightly cinched waist. Both pieces can match so many other pieces separately or, of course, together for any formal occasion – from a professional presentation to out to a restaurant! Nude pumps are a no-brainer, although you can opt for for white loafers or sneakers instead!
Do you want to to know where to get the specific clothing that I’m wearing? Just comment below or message me per email, Instagram or Pinterest and I’ll link it or similar pieces. Don’t forget to mention the specific country you’re in so I can send you the right links. Happy shopping! 🙂
I recommend the following online stores for affordable elegant clothes:
- Na-kd has quality dress pants, sweaters, faux leather, boots & bags (has sales often)
- Zara has high quality blazers and matching suits
- H&M has nice sweater dresses with a flattering silhouettes (cinched waist)
- ASOS, H&M, Zara, Missguided and Boohoo have good pieces in general e.g. coats, cardigans, blazers, shoes, etc.
- Aldo & Aliexpress have structured bags for affordable prices
- Shein has the most affordable clothes especially blouses, jeans, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Consider buying pre-loved items that are good quality / name brand such as coats & bags
If you want to know the styling guidelines that I follow for every outfit, check out my elegant fashion guides: How to Always Look Elegant, Clothes That Look Cheap, How to Look Expensive on a Budget & The Biggest Fashion Mistakes.
Was this post inspiring or helpful? Then like it, save/pin it and share it! Have a question or do you want to say what you loved about this post? Leave a comment and I’ll get back to you.